2019 © All rights reserved
This website and the domain name www.escuelapilotohelicoptero.com is managed by the company HELIPISTAS, SL, which exercises the functions of owner of the website and provider of the services of the information society.
1. Purpose of the web. The website atcacorreduria.com aims to facilitate the general public knowledge of types of insurance in which HELIPISTAS provides mediation services, as well as facilitate contact for the request for more information and eventual contracting.
2. Intellectual property The intellectual property rights of the atcacorreduria.com website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are the property of HELIPISTAS, to whom the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the themselves in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of HELIPISTAS, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities. The user acknowledges that, by introducing, creating or sharing content on this website, he expressly grants and is in a position to grant, without any consideration and irrevocably, permission in favor of HELIPISTAS so that it may use, copy, communicate, make public and distribute User content on the website.
3. General conditions. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website atcacorreduria.com, which is made freely available to Internet users. The visualization, printing and partial download of the web content is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions concur: 1) That it is compatible with the objectives of the web. 2) That it is carried out with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use is expressly prohibited for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation without the express consent of its owner.
4. Access to the web. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. The owner will not be liable for any consequences, damages or losses that may arise from said access or use of the information. The owner is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it. The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing its website, its content, or that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
5. Links to other websites. The owner of the website assumes no responsibility for the information contained in the websites of third parties that can be accessed through links from the page atcacorreduria.com. The presence of these links is for informational purposes only, and in no case constitutes an invitation to contract products or services that may be offered on the destination website. In the event that the holder has effective knowledge that the activity or information referred to in these links is unlawful, constitutive of a crime or that he may injure property or rights of third parties susceptible to compensation, he will act with the necessary diligence to suppress or disable the corresponding link in the shortest possible time.
6. Liability for intellectual property infringement. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of ATCA, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
8. Hypertext links. In the links made to our website, the intellectual and industrial property rights over the website and the contents must be scrupulously respected. The links will not be allowed when they are made so that the design of our website is modified and especially, the frames of the source Web page cannot be maintained. Neither will links be allowed that could create confusion in the user about the owner of the web page that is visited, for example maintaining the URL of the original website, or so that the original website takes illicit advantage of reputation, investment or rights of the holder.
9. Modifications of the website and cancellation. The owner reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates the information contained in their websites or in the configuration and presentation thereof. HELIPISTAS reserves the right to cancel or deny access to the contents and services of this site according to internal reasons, without prior notice.
12. Applicable forum. The user accepts that the applicable legislation and the Courts and Courts competent to hear the differences arising from the interpretation or application of this clause are the Spaniards, and submits, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals corresponding to the municipality of Ullastrell (Barcelona). The owner reserves the right to make the changes he deems necessary in the established terms and conditions. The modifications will be included prominently on the web.